05/2010 to 09/2014: Senior post-doctoral research fellow in the T cell modulation group of Pr Andrew Sewell, Department of Infection Immunity and Biochemistry, Cardiff University.
06/2007 to 05/2010: Post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology department, Therapeutic Area Autoimmunity and Inflammatory Diseases, MerckSerono SA, Geneva, Switzerland
- Study of the influence of adenosine receptor agonists on human monocyte-derived dendritic cell.
- Characterization of the immunomodulatory mechanism of action of cladribine, a compound submitted for FDA/EMEA marketing authorization as an oral therapeutic in the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
06/2006 to 06/2007 Post-doctoral fellow in the group of Dr Immanuel Luescher at the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Lausanne branch, Switzerland
- Development of a lentivirus-based shRNA knock-down system to investigate the role of the CD8 co-receptor on cytotoxic T-cell activation in vivo.
10/2003 to 03/2006 PhD student in Human Immunology under the supervision of Dr Andrew Sewell at the Nuffield Department of Medicine, Oxford University, UK.
- Thesis title: Respective roles of the T-cell antigen receptor and the CD8 co-receptor in the balance between specificity and degeneracy of antigen recognition by cytotoxic T-lymphocytes.
01/2001 to 10/2003Research Assistant at the Nuffield Department of Medicine, Oxford University, UK
- Molecular study of antigen recognition by anti-tumoral and anti-viral cytotoxic T-cells.
09/1999 to 07/2000 Masters degree research training at the Laboratoire de Microbiologie et Génétique Moléculaire under the supervision of Dr Kaymeuang Cam at the Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- Identification and characterisation of genes regulated by the operon RcsCBD in E.coli.